• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tmobile Advantage Program

Bodycount

Android Enthusiast
Jan 10, 2012
Columbus, OH
I'm grandfathered into the Advantage program. If you don't know what that is, it's basically an employee discount that Tmobile used to give out but they severely limited it to just government workers two years ago.

Anyway, I signed up for Tmobile 28 months ago and during the signup I also did the advantage program so I got 15% discount on my plan.

Well today I got my first checkup verification to make sure I'm still at the same job. I am still at the same job so I verified it and Tmobile accepted.

Am I to expect this checkup once every two years? Has anyone else received the checkup verification more often?

One thing I just found out with the advantage program is when you buy a new phone, you get a $25 Tmobile gift card. Had no clue about this. Missed out on that offer on three other phones. I did the BOGO deal on the S7's so I just submitted my claim today. Hopefully they send me two gift cards instead of just one.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones