• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TV Shows?

I started watching the Original NCIS from the Beginning again.
I liked the first female agent in that season. I can't remember if I discovered why she was killed off. That hurt.
Ziva was good too, but....

I haven't followed it up in years, and I know some main characters have gone, such as Tony whassisname.

Mark Harmon's character was a little too overbearing and irritating for me.

I've said my piece :)

"Criminal Minds" I'm getting in to re-runs of, and it's being reborn I see, but minus critical characters again.

Upvote 0
I liked the first female agent in that season. I can't remember if I discovered why she was killed off. That hurt.
Ziva was good too, but....

I haven't followed it up in years, and I know some main characters have gone, such as Tony whassisname.

Mark Harmon's character was a little too overbearing and irritating for me.

I've said my piece :)

"Criminal Minds" I'm getting in to re-runs of, and it's being reborn I see, but minus critical characters again.

The first lady was played by Sasha Alexander who also plays on Rizzoli and Isles of however it's spelled :D

Upvote 0
I hated Ziva. They obviously tried to find someone who looked similar to Kate but she ain't it. Why couldn't they have just killed off McGee who's boring as all get out? I never forgave them for that. They did so in such a way that she can NEVER come back in a later season. Ziva doesn't have that loving banter with Tony like Kate did. She's a jerk, a total Mary Sue. Hey, at least Abby, Tony, and Gibbs are still there (as of Season 10--don't ruin it for me!)

NCIS broke a rule you never break. Don't kill off a main character. Even Star Trek found one-offs to use as redshirts throughout each series. You'd never see them kill off Picard, or Sulu, or even that Kelpian guy on Discovery. You'd never see them kill off Chricton in Farscape, or G'Kar in Babylon 5, either.

Upvote 0
Ziva and Tony are adversaries. Kate and Tony had loving banter (brother and sister style). They up and ruined that. I hate how the new girl is such a jerk and an assassin too which made me wonder why she's even on a crime fighting force to begin with. The show's plot completely changed since her replacing Kate. Still makes me angry just thinking about it. The whole 7th and 8th seasons mainly focused on Ziva. I can't stand her. Bring back the plot, CBS! Find body, find criminal, kill/arrest criminal after yelling 'federal agents!' (like that works lol) and end credits. Stop trying to be Criminal Minds. Wasn't Ari, the person who killed Kate, Ziva's brother or boyfriend as well? I seem to recall him and Tony fighting and Tony killing him, and Ziva kicking Tony's arse over that.

Then there's the other lady that got killed off (why didn't Gibbs' mentor protect her ass? he went out to drink and let her die!) and now we got that creep Leon to replace her. I'm honestly afraid to watch any more. I also kinda stopped watching the Last Ship after they killed off Tex (still don't understand where the bullet that killed him came from; I rewatched the scene multiple times.)

You. Do. Not. Kill. Off. Main. Characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearsyzf
Upvote 0
I haven't gotten past season 10 but from what I keep seeing Ziva hates Tony's guts entirely. The most annoying part of Ziva is the 'running gag' of her not having good english. It's tired, not funny and she can speak well enough to pronounce certain big words fine so it's just a bad attempt at humor. They're still pulling it and it's not funny. They've also tried to make episodes where she quits but as soon as I get my hopes up, she's back. again. Kate and Tony made a better crew than Ziva and Tony. The former were like brother and sister, the latter adversaries. Also, someone please get rid of McGee.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones