• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unanswered Threads

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
I had a thought. I remembered something I saw a while back on some other forum. And then it came to fruition. (Except I made it as a "forum" rather than a link in the navbar. It's sorta crowded up there.)

You should now see an "Unanswered Threads" forum in the Community section. As it states, you have to be logged in to use. It lists all unanswered threads within the past week.

As the site grows the most busy forums will be fully capable of pushing an unanswered thread to page X with other hot topics taking over. Sure, the 'new posts' link could still be used for this - but this makes it a little easier to keep track of who still needs assistance, for those interested.

One day if we assemble a "ensure everyone gets some sort of response" team, this will be a valuable tool for them as well.

Thanks.

Reactions: NightAngel79

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones