• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unhappy customer

Jimbone

Lurker
May 17, 2019
I Preordered the new GS10+ 1Tb a week before it was available. I was unfortunately not one of the very select few to have received the phone from the first stock so I had to wait 4 weeks.. Then after calling twice a week just checking on the status and getting a different answer each time, I finally got someone to tell me my payment method was not being accepted. They said it tried three days in a row!! They never called me or notified me that they messed up the card number I had given them, thus ending in the sales canceling, yes canceling my order and making me now wait another month and a half to receive my $1700 phone. Mind you they blamed me for the payment not going thru and for no longer being eligible for preorder rewards. There customer service is shit, and anyone who needs to lie about something in order to end a call should not be rewarded any kind of service awards. I am very unhappy and would have been better off buying the phone right from Samsung or even Amazon then dealing with two and half months of lies and stories.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones