• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

VIP Membership (Claim Here)

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    If you don't already have a "VIP" membership and want one, please reply below!

New discussions about the site's future will mostly go there, for example, this thread about Breaking News Forum:

With all the staff roles and permissions changes over the years, I want to make sure nobody is left out. If you're a newb and wander into VIP... today's your lucky day :)

Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
    I'll take VIP membership if it's been offered thanks @Rob . I've been a member of these fora for long enough.
    You're in!

Anyone loyal enough to have stuck around and replied to this thread MORE than deserves to be designated a VIP. Thanks for everything buddy :)

Reactions: olbriar and mikedt
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0
    For now it is here:

Nothing particularly special about it right now, especially because one of the main perks is being "ad free" and there currently aren't any ads on the site lol...

All in due time!
    Screenshot_20231026_101113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can't get in :unsure:

Upvote 0
    The VIP area has never enjoyed a lot of traffic. With more VIP members, it could well be a fun place to kick back and have fun. The big perk was removing ads in the past and might well be a game changer in the future. Free VIP access is a generous gift from Rob... he knows just how important every one of you have been to these forums.
    Now... if he can just flip the right switch :)

• Love
    Reactions: AugieTN and Rob
    Upvote 0
    The VIP area has never enjoyed a lot of traffic. With more VIP members, it could well be a fun place to kick back and have fun. The big perk was removing ads in the past and might well be a game changer in the future. Free VIP access is a generous gift from Rob... he knows just how important every one of you have been to these forums.
    Now... if he can just flip the right switch :)
    I tried to get it going back in my S3 Watering Hole days, but never really caught on, so that's why I stopped paying for it.

Upvote 0
    I would also like a VIP Membership.
    Done

Isn't it true that if everyone is a VIP, then nobody is?
    I suppose what makes someone a VIP... is feeling like one.
    After100% of members claim free VIP, I will unveil VVIP lol jk

Rob,
    Another one here for the free option.
    Thanks.
    BOOM. Vipped.

And YOU get a VIP, and YOU get a VIP, etc...

Can't get in :unsure:
    Yeah, hmm, so many permission pile ups... so little skills... working on it.
    Somebody say Phases 3 times and see if he appears lol jk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones