• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I always say, go VIP because you want to help the site, not for the perks. :)

Agreed.. and im all for that! As an android fanboy, i cant help but to help the sites that actually have the chance!!

I may get vip before long.. but i was just wondering what it did come with.. thanks for the help guys!

(Mod can close this thread ;) )

Upvote 0
I can't find the link since the XF upgrade though.
After the upgrade I'm positive the VIP/Upgrades link originally was included in the left column of your account page, and also in the pop up box when hovering over your username in the top right corner.

Right now is there anyway to access that page besides knowing the URL? I haven't seen any.

Upvote 0
After the upgrade I'm positive the VIP/Upgrades link originally was included in the left column of your account page, and also in the pop up box when hovering over your username in the top right corner.

Right now is there anyway to access that page besides knowing the URL? I haven't seen any.
No and admin has that on the stack of fixes.

Reactions: Unforgiven and kate
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones