• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] [MOD][d2vmu] Reboot-Recovery_SPH-L710VPAMG2

Does not work on mk5 4.3 ota stock rooted ... tested it yesterday and it doesn't give extended re/boot options

Try the Wanam Exposed module for the Xposed Installer, it is designed specifically for TW ROM's; don't know if it has the reboot menu in it or not because I have never used it, I am just aware of the module itself.

Edit: Just checked out the list of features for Wanam, and extended reboot is listed.

Upvote 0
Does not work on mk5 4.3 ota stock rooted ... tested it yesterday and it doesn't give extended re/boot options

Did you get your update from OTA/Kies? Or did you flash my build? Did you hold power button and see power off, airplane mode, and restart, just like before you flashed the mod? If so, then you may have thought it didn't take, since most menus look different after you flash the mod, but this one, you have to then hit restart, and it'll show options to restart, recovery, and download mode. Try it again, this time hit the restart button after you flash it. Wipe cache/dalvik in recovery(good habit).

Reactions: sean19661
Upvote 0
What!? That's awesome!

Thanks! It's from a strip where they are making faces at each other, Calvin is pulling his mouth open and Hobbes is pinching his nose and sticking out his tongue. And I'm not afraid to admit it, I cried while reading that last strip on that day. Calvin and Hobbes may possibly be the definition of a perfect work of art in my book. Bill Watterson is a genius, no doubt.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones