• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] Boost Mobile v7 - My Sojourn

ROM Manager has no support for the f3. I don't know if that is what's causing this weird permissions issue but un-install it anyway.

I was already having the permissions problem before I installed ROM Manager; not to mention the read-only memory. Should I unroot using SuperSU, and start over? Or, because of this phone's issues, just give up - and wait for a fix? I'm completely blown away by all that I've been through with this phone... hell, I managed to get a Samsung Galaxy Prevail rooted using Odin... I just want the freedom that having a working, rooted phone brings. If there's anyone out there with any ideas, who have had to endure my endless diatribe (for that, I apologize) - sound off. I'm all ears (and eyes, of course) - LW

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones