• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin or Ting??

Hey all. I'm on the fence on this issue and need help. Have OpV on $35 beyond plan for virgin and stumbled on ting. I wad going to get it as I'd save money payin my 35 plus my old lady's 45 n we both have evo 4g phones lying around. Now her wildfire sucks so I bought her the galaxy victory. So there's no way she is leaving virgin until I get my money's worth. So to my point. I easily eat through data up till the data cap. Ting kills on data data but the byosd program is too appealing... I was holding out for virgin to participate but who knows when/if that'll happen and I'm semi in progress of flashing the evo to them by myself or waiting for the S3 to come out... so should I just bite the bullet n jump in or continue with my tinkering and seemingly hopeless dreams for virgin?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones