• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voter Fraud......I think so....thanx Trump!!!!

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    will trump and his republican cronnies stop claiming that there is any voter fraud!!!!!

so some deadlines that will finalize the votes and we can then stop hearing (hopefully) that voter fraud ever existed:
    Dec 8th all states must have any disputes resolved
    Dec 14th electors to meet in their states and vote for president and vice president
    Dec 23rd all states must transmit the vote to Congress
    Jan 3rd the new Congress is sworn in
    Jan 6th Congress certifies the election.

so basically after Dec 14th we will get an official outcome as to who won the election.

if trump's law suits does not get resolved by Dec 8th, then he is done.

how can people still think that the election was rigged? how can people still believe these crazy conspiracies? i mean rudy g and syndney powell's theories are just bonkers!!!!!

Reactions: Dannydet and MrJavi
    is there voter fraud??? Absolutely :thumbsupdroid: there's been voter fraud since the first election ever held. With this election there have been numerous cases of confirm voter fraud
    People are all happy because Biden is going to come in and make everything great and wonderful
    Anyone who thinks that is a total and complete idiot :goofydroid: Biden and the chick don't care about America they scum sucking politicians who only care money and power

Upvote 0
    There are always a small number of fraudulent votes cast in any election. The question is whether they affect the outcome. And there is zero evidence that there has been fraud on anything remotely close to that scale.

Let's be clear, one of the main reasons why Trump/Guiliani's cases keep being thrown out is that they never supply any evidence (in some of the rulings small details like the cases not having any basis in law and demanding wholly disproportionate remedies that would lead to the disenfranchising of millions of voters have also figured). If they had evidence they would make much more headway. So the simple fact that they never provide any evidence is a pretty clear indication that they don't have anything, whatever they claim on Twitter, because not providing it only hurts them.

Upvote 0
    What's the surprise? That someone has filed such an order? The claims it makes? That they are asking the court to instruct the State of Georgia to declare Trump the winner regardless of the votes?

Incidentally I understand that that one was actually filed on behalf of the defendents by the same Sidney Powell who has been so outlandish in her claims that Trump and Giuliani have publicly distanced themselves from her, after even someone as partisan as Tucker Carlson started demanding that she provide some evidence for the things she was saying (which she refused to do, and which the Trump campaign admitted she hadn't provided to them either).

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    I'm glad you think not. That does not mean there IS not.

Have you looked at the massive content of the lawsuits filed in Georgia and Michigan? If not, HERE: https://defendingtherepublic.org

And how was all this fraud, which one side perpetrated and (naturally) denies, committed? HERE:
    why is everyone talking about dominion? it has been proven over and over that there is no conspiracy over these machines and its software. and all of these lawsuits have been thrown out by republican judges!

like @Hadron has been saying there might be some fraud that was done during the election as well as clerical human error. but none of that will ever amount to change the votes need to re-elect trump.

all you guys have are just nonsense conspiracy theories. there are no hard facts that pinpoints to a broad, widespread conspiracy to get trump out of office. the will of the people has done that through there votes. there are no emails, no paper trail that suggests this. something on that level would have to involve gov officials, FBI, and maybe even the CIA in order to pull off a stunt like that. this conspiracy y'all believe in is as crazy as the Pizzagate conspiracy!!!!

i mean you honestly want me to believe that the Chinese and Iranians are involved in this? what about Chavez? he's dead, but they say he had something to do with the election as well. and i love how they are saying that the votes were also counted in Germany as well. I mean its just crazy talk.

NO evidence has been provided to the judges in all of the lawsuits. all of these suits has been thrown out for lack of evidence. most of these judges has been appointed by trump. if any of the evidence y'all are linking to are true. then why has these judges thrown them out? or why has the trump legal team not provided them to the judge? you know why? because they do not have evidence that says so. its all hog wash.

man i can't wait til Dec 14th when it will be finalized by the electors and all these crazy conspiracy theories can be laid to rest!

Upvote 0
    What I'm waiting for the people pushing these claims of fraud to explain is why the fraudsters didn't think to tip a few Senate seats while they were at it, or at least ensure that the Dems didn't lose House seats (which would not have looked suspicious at all). I mean, these votes are on the same ballot, yet the fraudsters either didn't think to fill in the other parts or actually voted Republican? How can the fraudsters be capable of organising millions of fake ballots and yet be so incompetent as not to use the same ballots to get the results they wanted in the down-ticket races?

Of course the simplest explanation is that the votes were genuine and there were many people who voted Republican but did not vote Trump. And I can certainly see how the toddler in chief would not want to accept that.

Upvote 0
    What I'm waiting for the people pushing these claims of fraud to explain is why the fraudsters didn't think to tip a few Senate seats while they were at it, or at least ensure that the Dems didn't lose House seats (which would not have looked suspicious at all). I mean, these votes are on the same ballot, yet the fraudsters either didn't think to fill in the other parts or actually voted Republican? How can the fraudsters be capable of organising millions of fake ballots and yet be so incompetent as not to use the same ballots to get the results they wanted in the down-ticket races?

Of course the simplest explanation is that the votes were genuine and there were many people who voted Republican but did not vote Trump. And I can certainly see how the toddler in chief would not want to accept that.
    exactly!!!!!

also i'm curious as to why they are only concentrating on the swing states? why not challenge pther places where he lost? why not challenge California for example? these guys just cherry picks places.

i guess people just love conspiracy theories and man do these claims trump them all.....LOL

Upvote 0
    Fact is that you and I aren't in these legislative hearings in the various states; we're not seeing all the evidence presented (if any, as you maintain); so my determination of the matter is invalid. So is yours. I suggest we wait and see what the legislatures decide. There is also a Constitutional process laid out for cases like this in the 20th Amendment, as this isn't the first time it's happened and probably won't be the last.

Reactions: PitCarver
    Upvote 0
    Fact is that you and I aren't in these legislative hearings in the various states; we're not seeing all the evidence presented (if any, as you maintain); so my determination of the matter is invalid. So is yours. I suggest we wait and see what the legislatures decide. There is also a Constitutional process laid out for cases like this in the 20th Amendment, as this isn't the first time it's happened and probably won't be the last.
    yeah but the head of the Department of Justice's Attorney General......THE HEAD LAWYER for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA just said in a statement that he has found no evidence of voter fraud..........he's trump's "Roy Cohn"

for me i do not need to be present in all these court cases. just need to see what the judges are doing.....and what are they doing? they are dismissing the cases. and why are they dismissing them? FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE and or lack of argument. if you watch the one of the previous videos where a lawyer breaks down some of trump's cases, he actually shows documents that were released from the court proceedings. the one released from sydney powell is just plain ridiculous.

if you are doubting the judges, then i do not know what to say.

Upvote 0
    Many analysts reckon that the purpose of the lawsuits is to delay ratification and spread distrust amongst the public rather than actually change the result. In that there is evidence of success.

And if you care more about your own power than about the health of your democracy you can see how such a strategy may serve you. And I'm not even thinking mainly about Trump here, but about people like McConnell.

Of course that analysis may be crediting them too highly. It's certainly tempting to assume that Giuliani is simply past it, or grabbing one last paycheck from Trump with cases he knows are hopeless (just as the Trump campaign is fleecing its supporters by asking for money to support their legal fights and using it to pay off their debts, which is verifiable as it's actually in the small print of their begging letters).

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    yep it is starting to work against them now,.

no votes will change the outcome now.. but what it will do isl dissuade republican voters from turning out for the Georgia runoff elections in Jan. the consequence will be that the Georgia Democratic candidates will win the last two Senate seats which will in turn give the Democrats control of both the Senate and the House.

Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones