• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root want to Root my f3 but scared it's to new

Just because it's new to you, perhaps, that doesn't change that it's an old model phone.

There's no more updates coming for it, so there's not much you can do to kill it and if you do, you can buy another one pretty cheaply.

Moreover, unless you're going to do virtually nothing with it (like install apps, for example), it's not a very good device unless it's rooted. There's so much bloat on it and limited core storage space, that unless you root and do something like Link2SD (so you can move apps to the SD card and freeze some of the bloat), you'll end up tossing it aside in favor of something more modern.

Don't get me wrong, I have had an F3 for almost a year and overall like the phone. But it has some pretty significant drawbacks, and I bought it knowing them with the intent to root and get around the worst ones.

It does work very well as a phone, though, regardless whether you root it. ;)

Good luck.
I have one to finally got 500 megs free in internal SD of Coates I'm running kk romvdon by phenomx4

Upvote 0
Just because it's new to you, perhaps, that doesn't change that it's an old model phone.

There's no more updates coming for it, so there's not much you can do to kill it and if you do, you can buy another one pretty cheaply.

Moreover, unless you're going to do virtually nothing with it (like install apps, for example), it's not a very good device unless it's rooted. There's so much bloat on it and limited core storage space, that unless you root and do something like Link2SD (so you can move apps to the SD card and freeze some of the bloat), you'll end up tossing it aside in favor of something more modern.

Don't get me wrong, I have had an F3 for almost a year and overall like the phone. But it has some pretty significant drawbacks, and I bought it knowing them with the intent to root and get around the worst ones.

It does work very well as a phone, though, regardless whether you root it. ;)

Good luck.
Been trying to root mine. Stump root motochopper safe root kingo and a few others. None have worked. Stump root after brute forcing says error unsupported device. It has the v8 lg software

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones