• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Was Trump robbed?

OMG that is old news and has already been debunked many times.

there is no conspiracy and there is no deep state.

Biden won fair and square. if there were wide spread fraud then why has the president's lawyers produced any evidence? why have they not used this debunked theory in court? and why has everyone of trump's suits have been tossed out. there is not one that has actually gone to trial.

wait til dec 14th when the electors meet and turn in their states vote. it will be official then....and Biden will win
https://crsreports.congress.gov/pro...2020: Electors Vote,meeting is on December 14.

Reactions: jhtalisman
Upvote 0
Democrats have always been in favor of segregation.
Good one @puppykickr!

I was 5 and alive when that went down. George Wallace was despised in my part of Boston, MA back then. He was a "Dixie-crat".

The Good one! Is for the damn near on the nose "Dixie-crat vs Democratic states back then.

Did you do that on purpose? :thinking:
I share way to much info on the tubes...

Upvote 0
Good one @puppykickr!

I was 5 and alive when that went down. George Wallace was despised in my part of Boston, MA back then. He was a "Dixie-crat".

The Good one! Is for the damn near on the nose "Dixie-crat vs Democratic states back then.

Did you do that on purpose? :thinking:
I share way to much info on the tubes...

It was just too good to resist, lol.

It's just like when you are waiting in line at the checkout, and they have a pile of Reece's Peanut Butter cups RIGHT THERE...

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
how so? where is the proof of this robbery?

Oh, I don't know...
literally thousands of people signing afidavits under threat of perjury seems to mean nothing these days.

Videos of boxes of votes being counted after the people watching over the process have been told that counting has stopped.

More votes than registered voters.

Dead people voting.

The idea that a racist, criminally insane Alzheimer's patient that ran his campaign from his basement claims to have received more votes than any other candidate- ever.

Upvote 0
thats all been debunked and the courts have thrown out those supposed evidence. i honestly do not believe that any of what you said happened. if that crazy psycho cat lady they used as their star witness is where you are getting your info from then i do not know what to say.....lol sure maybe there have been few thousand or so where people have frauded their votes by using dead people. but this happened for both candidates. and it is not enough to change the election outcome.

did you just call Joe Biden racist? LMAO!!!!!!! that's funny. you do know that Kamala Harris is of African American decent, right?

Upvote 0
thats all been debunked and the courts have thrown out those supposed evidence. i honestly do not believe that any of what you said happened. if that crazy psycho cat lady they used as their star witness is where you are getting your info from then i do not know what to say.....lol sure maybe there have been few thousand or so where people have frauded their votes by using dead people. but this happened for both candidates. and it is not enough to change the election outcome.

did you just call Joe Biden racist? LMAO!!!!!!! that's funny. you do know that Kamala Harris is of African American decent, right?

She is not, btw.
And obviously you don't know that her family were slave owners back in the day.

And just because some twits say 'debunked' over and over means nothing.

The courts are in the same boat as the dumpsofrats.

When you sign these kinds of avidavits, it means that if you are lying you are guilty of perjury- which is a felony offense.

To have their case not heard is a travesty of justice.

You don't risk a perjury conviction to lie about such things.

The videos are real, monitors were forced to leave, wibdows were covered, votes continued being counted long after it was said to have stopped.

And there is no denying that more votes were cast and counted than there are legal votes able to be had.

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones