• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome New Guides!

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
As part of his initiation (just kidding :p) part of Frisco's immediate task at hand was to take the part in this rounds refresh of Guides. This morning he provided me with his initial list of new Guides - and those changes have been put into place :)

So, congrats to the following members!

d-u-r-x
quantumrand
jerofld
scotty85
nj02vette
trophynuts
YankeeDudeL
Airmaxx23
The_Chief
GoldenBulletXD

These members have stood out amongst their peers and have done a great job showing real dedication to helping other and/or having the positive attitude we look for as staff. They will be helping us keep the forums clean and organised, as well as provide minor assistance to user requests (renaming threads, etc).

Welcome new Guides, glad to have you on board!

As part of his initiation (just kidding :p) part of Frisco's immediate task at hand

It was quite an ordeal, but I toughed it out..

BAllen_Crocodile_Initiation.jpg
:D:D

Congratulations to the new 10 in AF Guide Green! :)

Upvote 0
Congrats guys and gals.

CONGRATS new Guides!!! I guess I'd better clean up MY act if i wanna grow up to be a Guide someday!

I've seen some of your around AF and can add to the "Job well done" , guys!!!

I N O M I N A T E KaranDPR for GUIDE!!!! Seriously i do!. Hes all over the forum and a great helping others! (...when he's not 'ninja'ing' me to death..)

Reactions: zenebe
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones