• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you watching or streaming now?

Did anyone watch the Carol Burnett birthday special yesterday?
I thought it was done very well and busted out laughing with the old clips of Conway and crew!
Glad I saw it.
Her show's cast had a wonderful and entertaining chemistry. My sixth grade teacher had aspired to be an actor. He worked summer stock one season with Carol Burnett. He said she was a stand out and everyone knew that she was going to make the big times. Just a wonderful talent that was bubbly and hilarious at all times was how he described her.
I missed the show. I bet it was great.

Upvote 0
The Original, "The Adventures of Superman", Season 1, Episode 6 from 10/24/52 that I recorded earler.

flying man of steel GIF by US National Archives

Upvote 0
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
I started watching a new series on Prime Video called " The Citadel " , the female spy on there is very attractive and i've seen her in other movies , i believe she played the bad person in the new Baywatch.

She did, she was lead in a show called Quantico as well, she married a Jonas Brother.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones