• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the best way to come back to AT&T?

php111

Android Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2013
Hey, what is the best way to come back to AT&T when a previous account has a balance? The account was sold to outside collections, Southwest Credit Systems, and Southwest said they only have the account for a short time than it goes back to AT&T and I asked Southwest what happens next and they told me it is up to AT&T want to do with the account at that point. The balance is $1,132.02. And I would like to come back to AT&T.

Godfather-Ring-Kiss.jpg

That's the ring I was referring to.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: lvt
Upvote 0
Hey, what is the best way to come back to AT&T when a previous account has a balance? The account was sold to outside collections, Southwest Credit Systems, and Southwest said they only have the account for a short time than it goes back to AT&T and I asked Southwest what happens next and they told me it is up to AT&T want to do with the account at that point. The balance is $1,132.02. And I would like to come back to AT&T.
They are having to payout to their clients for over pay.. and if you buy a whatever is hot out there which they want me to get the smart watch.. and I would chat on line instead of 611. Personally, I have been with them for a long time I have been with them thru 4 upgrades( that is 2 years per upgrade) on a phone and 2 upgrade tablets. My Tablet (Pro Note which I happen to love love love) crapped out on me on the very last payment. they told me my warranty was expired. and I had just bought the Samsung G7Edge and the corner cracked after a couple of weeks. they didn't even offer to HELP me fix them. I have always been polite to customer service to any service. but I got none and when they proceeded to tell me I didn't have a warranty on my cellphone when I had it in my hands... I had to tell them to f-themselves. ooppss. so I am looking for another provider who will pick up my phone debt. ugh.. any ideas??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones