• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What new phones are we getting???

Personally, I'm much more curious about what we'll be getting once 4G rolls out. I know that the Electrify is the same hardware as the Photon 4G, but I can't find anything that confirms that the Electrify will actually work on USCC's 4G network.

I'll be able to upgrade in a month or two, so hopefully there will be some more announcements by then.

Upvote 0
Not sure that the Electrify will get 4G, but I'm not in any hurry. 4G will not be out here in rural NE Iowa anytime soon. After having used the Samsung Mesmerize and now the Motorola Electrify, I will not go back to a Samsung. The Mes was a constant battery pull until 2.3.4. The Electrify has been the most stable phone that USCC has put out, and "electrifying" fast in all operations. Plus outstanding signal and call quality. I'm glad to be using a Motorola again.

Upvote 0
In my opinion the best USC phone now is the Hero S. I had the Desire and ran into internal memory issues with it. The Electrify just felt cheap and plasticy. It is a personal preference but feel and build quality is high on my list. I am hoping they come out with a good HTC 4g phone with a dual core and 8mp camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones