• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

Friday night date night with the wife. Went to Wing Snob. It's a fast-growing chicken place. It's basically identical to a WingStop
Home

wingsnob.jpg
wingsnob2.jpg

Upvote 0
Last night I drove uptown to a Long John Silvers and had some fried cod. It's been around a decade since I last had their fish. It is still cod but it isn't actual fillets anymore. they are fillet shaped pieces of cod. The taste was the same but the bite and texture has changed. It was pretty greasy but it almost always was greasy. I enjoyed the fish and I suspect I'll try it again in another decade. :)

This morning, anticipating a complicated day, I put a tuna salad together for sandwiches tonight. Nothing special, tuna with all of the water drained, boiled eggs, sweet relish, sliced celery, and mayo.
It was quite a bit better than the fish I had last night.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Going to what use to be a true dive Bar & Grill tonight. It used to be a hard core biker bar, but they had outstanding food. We haven't been there in 10 years. They had a woman chef that won a lot of cooking contests, and her food was always outstanding I have no idea if she is still the chef, but I heard the food is still real good, plus they call it a Family Grill & Pub, so it sounds toned down.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones