• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When do you plan to upgrade

I've had my 6T since it was released and couldn't be happier with the phone. Battery life is still close to like it was when new. Thought I might upgrade when the 9T is released but as long as the phone is still receiving regular updates I might hang on a little longer. Your thoughts?
As with you Jfalls63, I have had sterling service from my OnePlus 6T. I look forward to receiving Android 11 on it, possibly in Q2 of 2021 after trying some Open Beta test firmware's first.

Even though I also have the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G I still interchange it with the 6T. I have to say that I was a little disappointed with the OnePlus 8T and felt it was a downgrade from the OnePlus 8 Pro.

Like yourself, I will see what the OnePlus 9T has to offer in another 10/11 months time. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones