• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Android device do you use?

I use plenty, just like my title below my avatar saying 'Extreme Android User'

1. Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (2012) (my podcast player and first real flagship tablet)
2. Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (2012) (ebook reader, kept offline)

3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012) (YouTube player via browser, saved videos in *.mp4 that got purged from YouTube, some games)

4. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (2013) (another I use for ebooks, but for new things I purchase; 7.0 above no longer works with my account)

5. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (2013) (main smartphone)

Got plenty of others but those are the ones in use at the time. Rest are backups/spares.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Currently Galaxy s21, which will do me for a few more years.
I recently gave away my old Galaxy Note 10.1 because I was no longer using it (so-called "2014 Edition", which was actually released in 2013 - thank you Samsung marketing!).
I have an HTC One (m7) running Lineage something-or-other in a cupboard, and an original HTC Desire with everything including the bootloader customised in a different cupboard (but largely useless because the base is Android 2.3 and even after editing the system partitions it only has about 330MB of internal storage).
The Pixel 2 has been broken up for parts after failing totally a few months after I retired it.

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I am using a Galaxy A23 5G. It's a 5G smartphone with a screen size of 6.72cm. Also, The main camera is 50MP and it can give a 123 angle view.
How do you like the phone? There are a few members here that were on the edge with this phone. I just answered a thread about the a23 5g andctheca53 5g. Any regrets?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Here's a thread I'm surprised we don't have already: Which Android device (or devices) do you use?
Moto G Pure my husband has taken over my phones settings yo spy on me and to cheat without getting caught yes I really know how to pick them he says he's working the steps of NA hmmm that's a joke right he's self serving and it's so obvious he and I acquired credit together he left w all mine unpaid and his intact need I say more

Upvote 0
Moto G Pure my husband has taken over my phones settings yo spy on me and to cheat without getting caught yes I really know how to pick them he says he's working the steps of NA hmmm that's a joke right he's self serving and it's so obvious he and I acquired credit together he left w all mine unpaid and his intact need I say more
Yikes! Sounds like you and your husband have serious marital problems.

That said: I got the gist of your post, but it's hard to make out. If you added some commas and periods, that would help a lot!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones