• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jenkings

Lurker
May 30, 2023
I would like to introduce my new online game Word Soccer. The principle of the game is to make more words from the available letters than your opponent in six rounds.
In each round you can also get a yellow card if you don't use each of the offered letters at least once, or your longest composed word is shorter than your opponent's longest word.
For each red card, you then lose one of the letters offered in the next round.
Primarily, the game should only take nouns, but the dictionary is unfortunately not yet fully fine-tuned as I'm not from an English-speaking country, but if there are problems, you can either double-tap the unrecognized word to suggest it be added to the dictionary, or conversely, you can double-tap a word that has been recognized by your opponent and shouldn't be to suggest it be removed from the dictionary.

The game is part of https://hryprodva.cz/en/hlavni

Screenshot_20230530_072444.png

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones