• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World Series 2022

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
I wish I could say that I'm excited for the series to start but I'm not. I'll watch some just because I want to squeeze in just a bit more baseball to tie me over until preseason.I have nobody playing that I wish to win. There isn't even a player I want to watch. I can't remember being so bummed about a series. I'm guess that the Astros will win it all being as they have been there and done that in recent history. I usually like to root for the underdog in such a situation which I figure the Phillies fit that bill. You can only be the Cinderella team for so long. They've rode it well and have far exceeded expectations. I have the feeling that the series will not have the right size glass slipper for the Phillies. Astros in six. .... and besides... who cares.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones