• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would you miss dual front speakers? [Poll]

Would you miss dual front speakers?

• Yes!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Would you miss dual front speakers?

Many of the early prototypes and leaks are showing a lack of dual front speakers which have been featured on the past few major HTC models
Yes:
I'd rather have 'em than not,not a deal breaker,but,the reason I'd rather have at least one FF Speaker is avoiding the inadvertent covering of the bottom-mounted speakers,which is the status quo on most phones today. :(

What we have on the HTC 10 is perfectly fine with me:
A FF Speaker & in place of a 2nd FF Speaker,the return of capacitive buttons.
I like the new HTC 10,though if I do get it,I won't be an early adopter:
The earliest would be when S-Off is achieved on either the Unlocked or T-Mobile variants...............

Upvote 0
I'm really going to miss the front facing speakers. I love to watch videos without having to put on earphones all the time, sometimes it really hurts your ears. Anyway, with the HTC 10, they are promising Hi-Fi Audio and better BoomSound. Also there's going to be a woofer at the bottom of the phone. Hopefully that will maintain the sound quality. *fingers crossed* :specsdroid:

Upvote 0
What I read is the us will not get the ear buds.

The way I read it is that they will come with earbuds, just not the HQ JBAudio ones... And I wouldn't use them, but hell, I much prefer they include them...

Of course, my wife still uses the Beats Earbuds that came with my HTC ReZound ;)
Those ****** are nice :D

Reactions: today
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones