• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You've redecorated. I don't like it

Hey Earlmon whats good my man? a srry 2 bother U but how the heck do U send an emoji lol I feel like an idiot here right now man, one member said somthin bout grabbin it out of a test box & I see no possibe option 4 it. again I'm on my "Xperion F6" if U will & I use Go Keyboard if the info helps, thanks in advance bra.

Upvote 0
I myself like the green myself I'm juuuuuuuust sayin. A be nice if a new update would include setting one's own color like hex style er somthin. It'd be kinda sweet a folk's?
Don't have a problem with it either. Used to be on staff here so was just having a bit of fun ;)

Upvote 0
Hey Earlmon whats good my man? a srry 2 bother U but how the heck do U send an emoji lol I feel like an idiot here right now man, one member said somthin bout grabbin it out of a test box & I see no possibe option 4 it. again I'm on my "Xperion F6" if U will & I use Go Keyboard if the info helps, thanks in advance bra.
I'm getting on a train and won't be around for a bit - hopefully one of the others can help, sorry.

Shotgun! How are you? :)

Upvote 0
well chop-chop man!! :D --what device you looking into?
Still on my s4 at the moment. Was thinking about the s6 until the big reveal and my thoughts were something I can't post here. I've known they've been getting harder to root so I would've accepted the challenge. The fact of no memory card slot put me right off. To get a phone with the same amount of memory I have now would cost me about £800.*beep beep beep no beeping chance* I'm up for suggestions :)

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones