• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

zte majesty wifi problems

mcr

Lurker
Jul 1, 2014
So I have had the strait talk zte majesty z796c for six months and the WiFi worked for about a month I don't really use it a lot just mobile data mainly but when I tried to use it the other day it wouldn't pick up WiFi signals at my house but my wife picks up 3 signals right next to me I would really like an answer on this without contacting straight talk they are a joke but another problem is the Google play store almost always gives me no connection retry error almost always please respond to both questions just to add I contacted Google on the store problem no answer yet on why but they told me it doesn't show my phone in their system

What I would suggest is to delete the network SSID (your router information) on the WiFi settings screen in the phone, power it off, power it on and then add it anew.

I have had to do this a couple of times with other Androids I've had in the past, but not with the Majesty.

If this does not work, then you might want to try a factory reset of the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones