• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE P752D - custom rom? recovery menu?

i dont have the original recovery.

the android logo are you talking about this:
56824d1358281666t-recovery-mode-.jpg

? if so you may need to hit buttons to show the text

Upvote 0
don't you just love these kinds of posts.. haha your trying to help and there no where to be found.. damn shame man.. waste of a good thread lol this coulda been used for curing PSTD's or something...

(Phone-Sexually Transmitted Diseases) :D took me a minute to think this one up lol

it'll happen... you'll see... soon this will be a major issue nation-wide, maybe even global!!??

Upvote 0
1.-I rooted by

ADB with terminal in OSX
2.-Install SU and some utilities...
3.-Unbrand the phone: erasing bootanimation and vodafone apps,
4.-Optimizate: erasing Dalvik cache and others.
5.-And last... i installed "ROM Toolbox" and try to change the icons & theme, but all the apps shutdown and phone too... next my phone don

Upvote 0
im sorry but without a custom recovery installed already you cant just make a zip from the stock firmware. you would need to have the stock system partition, having a dump of the files when your phone isnt booting is just gunna mean when you flash the zip it will still not be booting.

also there is no way to make a zip that will work in stock recovery, since gingerbread they have cracked down and used OEM private keys preventing people from flashing their own update.zip's in stock recovery. and the only way for you to get custom recovery... is if you were booting :/

Reactions: luisenriquer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones