• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Zte uptade b12

ok so masterchief is lying lol did u even read the link i gave before u go blabbing ?
i dnt care who u wrk for read b4 u talk
"master chief qoute"
:"
"This is the MetroPCS Zmax I'm talking about. I'm not sure about T-Mobile. Basically if you want to buy a MetroPCS Zmax and root it, make sure that when you go into settings/about phone that the build number is Z970_MetroPCSV1.0.0B06 or Z970_MetroPCSV1.0.0B01
Also, if you have one of these Zmax with either of the above build numbers, don't take an update if you might want to root it in the future.

Build number Z970_MetroPCSV1.0.0B10 seems to be unrootable so far. A new method may become available but that is a big IF. I'm currently trying to find someone who will trade my new zmax for an older one that hasn't been updated or I might just flat out sell it."

Upvote 0
when using King root I'm sure you guys have already tried to open as many apps as you can before trying to root? it took me a long time to get mine rooted using King root until I opened all my browsers and then opened an emulator for Genesis with a game playing on it..I tried it multiple times and anytime I opened the emulator and started a game it rooted but if I didn't it would not root..

Reactions: fino8129
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones