• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

this year charger's team has just been horrible in the 2nd half of games. i'm not sure what it is. but i think the O.C. needs to go and i would put Staley in the hot seat. his decision last week to play the starters when there was no need cost them one of their best players in Williams. we could have used him today.

today's loss was unacceptable. i think i'll have another glass and call it a night......lol

Upvote 0
this year charger's team has just been horrible in the 2nd half of games. i'm not sure what it is. but i think the O.C. needs to go and i would put Staley in the hot seat. his decision last week to play the starters when there was no need cost them one of their best players in Williams. we could have used him today.

today's loss was unacceptable. i think i'll have another glass and call it a night......lol
I do think the D looked fired up in the first half and slow the second. Perhaps they were tired?? Playing the starters in a no count game last week could have been a factor. I thought it was a mistake when they came out in the second half last week. Honestly looking at the game... the Jags didn't do anything fancy in the second half. Their D played a great second and the O just slow and steady did what they had to do to get back into the game. I still contend the Chargers are the better team but they sure let a great lead turn into a loss. Tired might well have been a factor.

Upvote 0
Playoff games are usually some of the best games of the season. I didn't give Miami a chance and yet they made a close game of it. Makes the Bills D a bit suspect. Fun game to watch!
I said it before, and I'll say it no matter the opponents or the odds. Games against division foes always have a chance at being upsets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones