• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bluetooth battery drain

What phone? Is the Huatch up to date? Was this after an initial set up or following a factory reset? Are you using anything like Watchmaker faces? I only ask the last one as my watch didn't get along with some of the faces from that app.
zte warp 7, hwatch is up to date, I am using a watchmaker face time,date,temp digital. I am going to change to a stock watch face and uninstall watchmaker, I will let you know if this solves the problem. Thanks for your help and input.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Which 3rd party watch app do you
What version of Bluetooth does your watch use? I've heard that the newer v4.1 drains less battery than the v4.0
I've heard people claim that causes battery problems, but that would be on the watch, not your phone.
uninstalled watchmaker did not fix problem. Uninstalled feel the wear battery back to normal. shame i really liked this app

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones