• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
funny-home-improvement-fails-12-6290da13a5cc5__700.jpg

Upvote 0
They load for me... my apologies

Saving one shows it's a .webp file

What is a wepb file?

WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster. WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They load for me... my apologies

Saving one shows it's a .webp file

What is a wepb file?

WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster. WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs.
Sorry, :p
They actually load for me at home. Usually if I have a weird file format I do a screen shot and just paste it into the reply. I learned I had to do this with pics in google photos as some folks couldn't see them if I linked directly. Weird, but whatever.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
Sorry, :p
They actually load for me at home. Usually if I have a weird file format I do a screen shot and just paste it into the reply. I learned I had to do this with pics in google photos as some folks couldn't see them if I linked directly. Weird, but whatever.

The sorry part is that they don't load for everyone. It makes for a messed up thread when you can see some pics and not others. Today everyone has a better? file format. It's not better if it limits the viewers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones