• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatalities 2024

Dabney Coleman 92 passed away on May 16th 2024. I remember him from a lot 80s movie's. Rest in peace Mr. Coleman
I always enjoyed his characters, who were easy to hate. His best role was arguably the horrid boss in “9 to 5”. Hard to imagine any other actor selling that role so well.

RIP, Mr. Coleman, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0
Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock (probably best known for 2004’s “Supersize Me”) has died at 53 from complications of cancer.

He was a really creative and interesting guy and I was intrigued by the referenced movie. I’m no health nut, but it sure made me think about some of my habits.

RIP, Mr. Spurlock, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Article: Morgan Spurlock, Star of 'Super Size Me' Documentary, Dead at 53 from Complications of Cancer

Reactions: joe71 and olbriar
Upvote 0
Screenshot_20240527_124316_X.jpg

Upvote 0
In a senseless tragedy, soap actor Johnny Wactor was shot to death on May 25th when he surprised three thieves who were attempting to steal the catalytic converter from his car. He was just 37.

RIP, Mr. Wactor, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones. May your killers be brought to justice, and soon.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Professional equestrian Georgie Campbell died Sunday, May 26, after falling from her horse during a competitive event in Devon, England. She was just 37. (The horse was uninjured.) At least she died doing something she loved.

RIP, Mrs. Campbell. Condolences to your husband, family, fans, friends and loved ones.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones