• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite breakfast?

I use quick 5-minute grits from Quaker. I grew up on the stuff. It was a regular breakfast item.
1716003574827.jpeg

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I fixed grits at the cabin a couple of years ago. It was a new item to everyone there but me and my wife.
Now it's a regular breakfast item down there.

I pulled my grits from the pantry to make certain I represented the product I use and now I'm all confused.. I don't know what made me think it was high in sodium. It has zero sodium though I have always salted it. I'll be eating grits again!!!!

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I was weaned on something my Grandma called grit puddue. It's grits with butter, a couple of medium eggs, a slice of cheese, and bacon crumbled into it. Cut all that in, let the cheese melt and the egg yolk cover everything... made properly, you can hear angels singing when you get a spoonful on your taste buds.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones