• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite web page

Google News
Tiger Chicken for Korean Hot Dogs
Jersey Mikes for Sub Sandwiches
Arbys for Roast Beef
White Castle for Chicken and 1921 Burgers
Robertson's in Oklahoma for Beef Jerky and Smoked Turkey & Pork Loin
Beef Jerky Shop n Vegas for Salmon Jerky
Android Forums
were you hungry when you typed this???
:goofydroid::goofydroid::goofydroid:

those are some weird websites
:goofydroid::goofydroid::goofydroid:

Upvote 0
A long, long time ago there was a small animal rights related site at www.sharif.com but it's long dead.

Right now if I had a favorite, it'd be http://theoldnet.com

That's a great site to revisit old internet and works on old browsers. There's 'modern' sites like 'Old'A'Vista' that replicates Alta-Vista as well as an http proxy to force the '90s internet' on any system. There was once an old Github page dedicated to reviving old America Online in CSS or something as well as attempts to bring back ICQ and AIM (and Live Messenger) but I don't think they went anywhere sadly.

Also, my favorite comics site, www.chickenwingscomics.com although I'd recommend using The Old Net to revisit it in the year 2010, as that site got a horrible 'modern' UI refresh and lost a ton of the old comics it once hosted, which are preserved in that year via the archive.

One of my favorites:

20080129.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
What is your favorite website and why?
Could be any social media page or news websites or game websites. Literally anything.
Balanced Wellness Hub:
This site features a wide range of resources that can help you on your journey to optimal health and wellness. Whether you are looking for information on healthy eating, exercise, stress management, or mental health, we have got you covered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones