• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny pictures!

cat56.png

Upvote 0
Me? Take me out to sea, international waters, weight me down, and throw me overboard.

Let the body I will have no more use for, feed some other animals, just as other animals feed me now.

Don't burn me, as the CO2 will pollute the atmosphere.

Don't bury me in a crypt, as the bacteria in my body will eventually eat me, and when there is nothing left to eat, the bacteria, too, will die. That's a waste of the flesh.

Burying without a casket will feed plants, but with 9 billion on the planet, if we all did that, there would be no room left for the living.

So take me out to sea, preferably in a sailboat, so there is minimal impact on the environment. Strip me naked, so there are no fabrics to pollute the ocean, weigh me down with something that won't harm the ocean or its wildlife, and toss me overboard. Let my spent body give life to others.

Notes ♫

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones