• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 news and more !!

We are pretty much in the same location, I'm just across the hudson, in Jersey. I got my girl the SIII (extra culo points) but the reception is less than what she/I have on the esteem. you having any issues with your LTE?

Lol at "extra culo points". And na no issues with the 4G. I get good coverage here. I am having problems with with zooming into a passage and having the sentences centered. Like with the Esteem we used to zoom in then double tap and it would center the words. It doesnt seem to work on the S3 for some reason.

Upvote 0
I have ordered a bunch of phones before from wirefly. I just got through ordering the S3 from them this afternoon, and my total was $499 flat...no tax or anything.

Shipping takes a little longer than you expect but hey at least you're saving some money.

The only problem I ever had with wirefly was when I ordered my 2nd Esteem, they put the LTE card into it backwards and it took me 30 minutes to realize that...then I called them and complained about this to them and they sent me a free bluetooth headset as an inconvenience. Other than that, never had any problems with any of the phones I got from them.

Upvote 0
Finally got my S3. A few hours ago. Just been playing around with it while at work. Dont really like the white color. Butttttt, while I was on the bus on my way to work, I sat next to this good looking girl. I flipped open the wallet case, and all she did was stare lol. Good enough for me. Now I need to go home to really focus on this phone and customize it. Its calling for Go Launcher, badly.

Ha -would have been cool if the phone asked for her number....

A really smartphone with a built in voice would have done that-

...........,maybe set in the Preferences Menu for next time.

Upvote 0
WOOT! I found a cable that'll let me connect the GS3 to an HDTV AND charge the GS3 battery via a standard USB charger at the same time. :D
A1PU_1299493944160937508z6ntac1fd.jpg

Newegg.com - 2 Meter MHL USB to HDMI HDTV Converter AV Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 6Ft

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones