• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

noonehereyet = Moderator!!!

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Please welcome our newest Moderator on AndroidForums... noonehereyet!

Not only has noonehereyet been helping members for MONTHS and accumulated nearly 700 posts, but he has also taken it upon himself to help out the Android Enthusiasts here with an incredibly helpful guide of Android Builds/ROMs: Android Build Downloads

Please give noonehereyet a warm welcome and I'm sure he'll fit right in on the team. He has been an incredible contributor on the forums up until now and with a ton of Android goodness on the road ahead I'm sure there will be much more where that came from!

Please welcome our newest Moderator on AndroidForums... noonehereyet!

Not only has noonehereyet been helping members for MONTHS and accumulated nearly 700 posts, but he has also taken it upon himself to help out the Android Enthusiasts here with an incredibly helpful guide of Android Builds/ROMs: Android Build Downloads

Please give noonehereyet a warm welcome and I'm sure he'll fit right in on the team. He has been an incredible contributor on the forums up until now and with a ton of Android goodness on the road ahead I'm sure there will be much more where that came from!

Second and agree totally that NoOneHereYet will be an awesum addition to the forum as a Moderator. He is very helpful in the builds area for all of phone-mod-freaks ... and he hasn't been able to get me to brick or boot loop my phone yet.... but there is lots more time and builds down the road :rolleyes:

Welcome Man ... and Carry Your Wand with Reason !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones