• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

Mow your lawn at 11:30 tonight. That will piss of the neighbor that mowed in the morning. The dog will bark again, which will piss off the both the early mower and the dog's owner.
You may be on to something here :unsure:
If I didn't like my other neighbors I'd be on board :LOL:

Upvote 0
I used the broken bose at work and then mowing. For the last few years they were used just while mowing and when riding my bike. In the scheme of things... they have countless hours on them. I guess I replace them with the Ultra. I thought about the quietcomfort 2 but they are dated and the same price.
I wanted to report that I'm enjoying the new Bose QC Ultra earbuds. I mowed my cabin property today while listening to music. The buds sound great and the comfort of the fit is stellar. They did a great job of canceling the noise of the mower and they did not move around or come lose in my ears. I came home and took an hour bike ride wearing them and then rode again later wearing them. They were very comfortable and didn't irritate my ears. The only thing I miss from the broken Bose is the charging case could be charged with an inductive charger or usb c. The Ultra buds case can only be charged by a usb c connection.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones