• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Superbowl 55

I moved this to the sports forum. :)
f brady and his 5 super bowl rings.
He has six until the ring ceremony, then it will be seven, but who's counting. :D

I'm surprised at how undisciplined the Chiefs were. How many first downs did TB get from penalty, and dumb penalties, especially on defense. Also, clock management at the end of the half. Sheesh. It reminded me of the Eagles towards the end of Ried's tenure there, both the lack of discipline and clock management.

That said, Bowles put together one hell of a defensive game plan.

Upvote 0
And someone on that defense should have got MVP. They hold Mahomes and that offense to no TDs? Positions other than QB sure have a problem getting recongnition...
I think it is tough when that was a collective defensive effort to single out one player. It isn't like one guy had three picks or four sacks. It was the entire defense. While it stinks none of them got the award, I'm sure the rings will soothe any sore feelings, plus, it bodes well for continued success.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones