• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The (Official?) “I’m Married” Thread

1711753485750.png

Upvote 0
Meanwhile, our former tax deduction son (who's been staying with us for six months) finally got an apartment and will be moving into it on Sunday. Yesterday (Thursday), the Darling Bride had a medical appointment not far from the apartment complex - I was driving her, and son had asked us to take some measurements for the move-in.

No problem... then she and I had the same idea, at the same time. Key to a vacant apartment. We're there all alone. Balcony overlooking the woods. LOTS of room.

:love:

You bet we broke that place in! Ahhh, the sweet benefits of being married...

:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Meanwhile, our former tax deduction son (who's been staying with us for six months) finally got an apartment and will be moving in on Sunday. Yesterday (Thursday). the Darling Bride had a medical appointment not far from the apartment complex - I was driving her, and son had asked us to take some measurements for the move-in.

No problem... then she and I had the same idea, at the same time. Key to a vacant apartment. We're there all alone. Balcony overlooking the woods. LOTS of room.

:love:

You bet we broke that place in! Ahhh, the sweet benefits of being married...

:D
Door Dash? Uber Eats? :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones