• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uploading images to a workout routine

I've been using Google My Tracks to track my bike riding and my fishing excursions and it seems to work well with one exception. Any images that I take with the app on my phone to not get uploaded to my Google Map. The pins get uploaded but there are no images associated with them, they are only on the phone itself.

I found a nice fishing journal app but it does not upload to a website at all, it can only be seen via the phone so that doesn't work for me. I looked at Map My Ride but it seems to be the same as My Tracks, the images stay on the phone, they don't seem to upload to the website for viewing and sharing there.

My Tracks would almost be perfect if the images would show on the site. Does anyone have any thoughts on an app that would do this? I would mainly be using it for fishing and bike riding.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones