• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Volume levels keep getting screwed up

bbbl67

Jun 18, 2020
So, I got a Samsung S22 Ultra with Android 14, One UI 6.0. Okay, so occasionally, I find that certain volume levels randomly get set to low volume or mute, and I have not done anything to do that myself. For example there is the main system volume, then there's subsystems like: media, ringtone, Bixby, and notifications. One or more of those settings will get set very low, and I will miss calls, notifications, etc. What could be causing that?

have you tried just rebooting the phone? also try the phone in safe mode. safe mode prevents any 3rd party apps from running. it only allows just the system os to run. this will determine if an app is involved or not. if nothing happens than it is something in the os that is doing this and you might have to do a factory reset. if it stops in safe mode, then an app is the root cause of your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones