• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE V887 - Ghost touches

LCoronelP

Lurker
Dec 23, 2012
Hi, i buy the new dual sim ZTE V887 last days but yesterday i have reading in google reader and i swipe down to up to continue the post, but the phone go out to "all items"...

Today i went to settings -> developers settings -> "Show touch" and i could see the problem.

When i touch the screen and i touch again less that 5 seconds the touchscreen work fine, but when i no touch the screen in 5 or more seconds, when i touch again (or swipe) then the screen performs one or more touches in other sites of screen... (for example when i swipe on the bottom of the screen, "magically" the screen perform touch in upper of the screen.

The phone is not connected to charger.

I restored the factory settings and the problem is still here.

In forums, some people says that the humidity of room can affect... but the phone is unusable with this problem, i dont live in the sea or high mountain!

I find sensitivity settings but in this phone don't have this settings.

This problem is only for me? or other ZTE users have the samee problem?

You have some solutions or i must sell or use the warranty or use the phone to only see the time :thinking:?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones