• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1995 vulcan 750

bwilhelm1289

Lurker
Mar 15, 2018
I just recently bought a 1995 vulcan 750 when I filled the gas tank the gas rolled out the sides of the carbs where the airboxes are suppose to connect. I am assuming floats. But when we poured gas into the 2 lines instead of putting the tank back on the right line will drain and it will fire up but the left doesn't drain and spits gas out the exhaust pipe on the left side and it sounds like it is only running on the right side the left is bogging and backfiring. I don't know what the problem is this is my first bike.

I just recently bought a 1995 vulcan 750 when I filled the gas tank the gas rolled out the sides of the carbs where the airboxes are suppose to connect. I am assuming floats. But when we poured gas into the 2 lines instead of putting the tank back on the right line will drain and it will fire up but the left doesn't drain and spits gas out the exhaust pipe on the left side and it sounds like it is only running on the right side the left is bogging and backfiring. I don't know what the problem is this is my first bike.

Sounds like it could be a carb problem, maybe it's blocked?

Upvote 0
Have you solved your question? I think you need to go to the first repair shop, they know exactly what to do. Get your new vehicle insured so the insurance will cover your costs. I had a similar situation with an electric bike. But the insurance company helped me pay for the replacement of an expensive part. If you buy a new bike, be sure to get it insured. Here is the best insurance company to help insure electric bike. This way, you will be protected even against theft and feel safer. At the same time, the services will not cost you much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones