• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2 questions ZTE Engage.

mlevant1965

Lurker
Dec 23, 2012
I just purchased the ZTE Engage through Cricket with the Muve Music Plan.

1. Is there a speed dial feature where you program a single number on the phone keypad to relate to a contact? I see there is a favorites, but haven't found a speed dial.

2. I am having a problem setting ringtones for individual contacts. I put 5 made ringtones on the phone and it appears in my list of tones. When I go to my contact and then menu to add ringtone, I find and click on the tone, but it doesn't save it. It goes back to the default ringtone. I was told by Cricket to go through the Muve Music and use the Ringback tones, but I am not looking for ringback tones, I am trying to set indivual ringtones, but they aren't saving.

Update Weird. I was able to save one but can't save anymore. I am confused :(

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I just purchased the ZTE Engage through Cricket with the Muve Music Plan.

1. Is there a speed dial feature where you program a single number on the phone keypad to relate to a contact? I see there is a favorites, but haven't found a speed dial.

2. I am having a problem setting ringtones for individual contacts. I put 5 made ringtones on the phone and it appears in my list of tones. When I go to my contact and then menu to add ringtone, I find and click on the tone, but it doesn't save it. It goes back to the default ringtone. I was told by Cricket to go through the Muve Music and use the Ringback tones, but I am not looking for ringback tones, I am trying to set indivual ringtones, but they aren't saving.

Update Weird. I was able to save one but can't save anymore. I am confused :(

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Hey even i have had a few issues wit setting a ringtone and stuff. Im not much of gadget freak. I contact these guys from ZTE and they walked me thrgh a few steps and i cld have it activated. Try and call em once they kno so much of technical stuff, after all they were the once who manufactured these phone (1877-817-1759)

Reactions: philmore58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones