• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2024 Masters Golf Tournament

I've not checked in on the tournament. As much as I like Scottie and Jon, I think it would be super cool if Rory won the Masters. It's the only major tournament that he hasn't won. It would be cool to see him join the short list of golfers that have won the grand slam of golf. I respect the guy and want it for him. Second in line I'd root for Scottie and lastly Jon. I like all three players and they are the Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus of their time. It will and often is a sleeper that rises to the victor circle. It's always fun to watch the Masters.

Upvote 0
Today's scores at the Masters show just how brutal the wind was. There is a three way tie for the lead after two rounds shared by DeChambeau, Scheffler, and Homa. With two rounds to go there are other players well within striking distance. Jon Rahm is not likely to be a repeat winner this year being five over par. Tiger made the cut for the 24th time which is a record. Notable golfers who didn't make the cut are Victor Hovland, Jordan Spieth, and Justin Thomas.

Upvote 0
Another day and another round of golf at the Masters. Scheffler is now in the lead at seven under par. Oh his heels is Morikawa -6, Homa -5, Aberg -4, and DeChambeau -3. There are a number of players tied at two under that any one of them could have a great day tomorrow and steal the green jacket. It should be fun to watch it unfold.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones