• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

31 New iPhone Emojis in iOS 16.4

Apple has released the first iOS 16.4 developer beta, which includes 31 new emoji designs from Unicode's Emoji 15.0 list, such as a moose, a goose, a shaking head, and new heart colors. The plain pink heart was one of the most requested emojis and has finally been added. There is no information yet on when these emojis will be available on all iOS devices or if the designs will change before the final release.

more-emoji.jpg

The full list of new emojis:
  1. Shaking Face
  2. Pink Heart
  3. Light Blue Heart
  4. Grey Heart
  5. Donkey
  6. Moose
  7. Goose
  8. Wing
  9. Jellyfish
  10. Hyacinth
  11. Pea Pod
  12. Ginger
  13. Folding Hand Fan
  14. Hair Pick
  15. Flute
  16. Maracas
  17. Khanda
  18. Wireless
  19. Rightward Pushing Hand
  20. Leftward Pushing Hand
  21. Black Bird
  22. Rightward Pushing Hand: Light Skin Tone
  23. Rightward Pushing Hand: Medium-Light Skin Tone
  24. Rightward Pushing Hand: Medium Skin Tone
  25. Rightward Pushing Hand: Medium-Dark Skin Tone
  26. Rightward Pushing Hand: Dark Skin Tone
  27. Leftward Pushing Hand: Light Skin Tone
  28. Leftward Pushing Hand: Medium-Light Skin Tone
  29. Leftward Pushing Hand: Medium Skin Tone
  30. Leftward Pushing Hand: Medium-Dark Skin Tone
  31. Leftward Pushing Hand: Dark Skin Tone
Will these emojis come to Android? What emojis do you most want to see added?

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Emojis are out of control, there's just too many of them now. I tend to use the same ones over and over and rarely go looking for new ones however, emoji kitchen is fun. Android does most certainly need to add the donkey, moose and jellyfish though, no way around that.
I can't even to this day understand what emojis are a solution to myself. I mean, we had far more creativity with regular old ASCII emoticons, so is this just some other way to 'be exactly like the other countries?' why even celebrate Independence Day anymore?

Before too long we'll be stuck with the metric system where all temps look frigid.

That said, leave the emojis here alone. They're the classic Jellybean Android 'blobs' and they're fine. Last we need is to be 'more like Apple.' This forum is my safe space from that mess.

Upvote 0
Hmm...
Don't really need anymore on my phone. Can a standard set of emojis be added to the forum? The ones available in the forum are a bit odd.
I've added a few more :geek::poop:
At some point we'll probably add more/new sets

leave the emojis here alone
The GIFs are pretty fun, too!
Think Which One GIF

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones