• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

8 years already

thinkin of dropping rogers... after 8 years being a loyal customer... i'm about to move to Bell, Fido, Telus... any other carrier that have some kind of service
Do you live in a Metro city and don't do much travelling? If so, you should look at Wind and Mobilicity. Both have unlimited plans for $45/$50. If you're out in the West coast, go with Bell or Telus, they have a better network/infrastructure in place.

What happened? I'm with Rogers and have been for years and haven't had and problems.

The Evo3D is a great phone even without the 3D. I have a few friends with the CDMA Evo3D (Sprint) and they love their phones. I don't like how people will see just the 3D feature of the phone and writes off the Evo3D altogether. It has a dual core Nivida 1.2 Ghz processors. 4.3" qHD LCD screen WITHOUT pentile matrix. 5PM camera with 1080p recording/playback. 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal memory is the only area that's lacking. If you look at the full spec, it's as good as or better than any of the high end dual core phones that don't have 3D. Compare the phone to the Atrix or Sensation and you'll see Don't let the 3D feature blind you into hating the phone ;)

Upvote 0
simply they gave us a plan wich is correct... but overpricing the bill...
had a top 10/400min/2gb, unlimited evening/week-end, 2500 sms/month(on each phone) for 150$/month

and when i saw the bill... 196$...
god i know there are taxes but where do they see 46$/tax on a 150$ bill

Upvote 0
simply they gave us a plan wich is correct... but overpricing the bill...
had a top 10/400min/2gb, unlimited evening/week-end, 2500 sms/month(on each phone) for 150$/month

and when i saw the bill... 196$...
god i know there are taxes but where do they see 46$/tax on a 150$ bill

6.99 for the government service fee (the ones that goes to build rural communication towers or something). $0.50 for the 911 fee. 13% tax on 157.5 is an additional 20$. So your bill should be 178$ from my calculation. Did you overuse something?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones