• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a few questions about android v firefox

the following items are whats in the menu.
new tab
new private tab
bookmarks
history
find a page
request desktop site
page
tools
settings
help
and that's it. Nothing to scroll down or up to. I looked at every sub menu in tools and settings. Nothing about a quit button.

If you see 'Settings' at the bottom you need to scroll down past that. That's what I have to do with my S3, I was hoping the larger screen of your Tab that wouldn't be an issue.

Upvote 0
The "clearing data on exit" option is 1 way to get the quit button to show up. The add-on is an other way to get the quit button without clicking any of the clearing data on exit routine.

Steve

It's not an addon but just a menu setting. But good that you pointed this out. I didn't realize that 'Quit' option was actually an option, back when I first installed Firefox clearing data on exit was just part of configuring it.

Reactions: svim
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones