• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Access iCloud Documents From Android

PGB1213

May 20, 2016
Detroit
Hello All,
I apologize if this landed in the wrong section. I couldn't figure out how to select the section to which it belongs.

My Question Is:
I have a phone using Android 11. On my Mac computer, I use iCloud to store documents. There is no Apple app for iCloud on Android.
If I sign in to iCloud with a browser, the items I can view/download to my phone are limited. They include Notes, Photos, Mail and a phone finder app.

I'd like to be able to download documents that I have on iCloud to the phone. Searching on line shows some 3rd party apps, but I don't know if they are safe or legitimate. Also, skipping the app and simply using the browser is my preference.

Have any of you been able to download to the phone documents (such as a spreadsheet, Letter, etc.) from the iCloud storage?

Thanks For Helping. It's appreciated.
Paul

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones