• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding an application to Android Market

acomas

Lurker
Sep 23, 2008
I've been looking for information on how to add an application to the Android Market: is there an application? what's the process? I read somewhere you just had to sign up as a merchant and post your applications ... where do we do that? anybody knows?
We entered the Android contest and have an application ready to go and with huge commercial potential, can someone tell us where to go to submit our application to the Android Market?
Cheers !

In regards to the App market. So far I have only heard the word 'Free' does anyone know if the market will carry pay-for-play titles and what if any royalty is T-Mobile going to charge authors?

Also will there be a unified market that covers all Android phones or will each carrier (ie t-mobile, sprint, etc..) have their own site?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones