• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AF Fantasy Football league 2022....not this year

I'm game.
However, I have not participated in any fantasy leagues since God knows when. ('93 maybe)?
So I'll need some refreshers as to how everything works
It's why I like yahoo. Super easy to use.

We need 12 players minimum. So I won't start the league until we can get 12.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I'm not interested. I wasn't going to play at all this year but the comish of the league I played in last year auto renewed his league, set it to auto draft, and locked the league. Not being a heel, I'll play one last year. Though it has a certain amount of fun about it, after playing for years, I'm just over it.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I'm not interested. I wasn't going to play at all this year but the comish of the league I played in last year auto renewed his league, set it to auto draft, and locked the league. Not being a heel, I'll play one last year. Though it has a certain amount of fun about it, after playing for years, I'm just over it.
hasn't slowed me down yet. been doing this for more than a decade now. just finished my draft and i think i did ok.

the deadline for people will be tuesday for a wednesday draft.

Upvote 0
what restrictions? LOL i was hoping only AF members join.

maybe next year it will be AF members and friends and family.

I did post previously "...doesn't allow registrations when using a VPN". Many American sports things do have geo-restrictions on them, to prevent users from outside of the United States.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones